As (almost all) national recovery and resilience plans have been approved by the European Commission, and EU funds are being distributed, attention is now moving to the actual implementation of the plans.
While funds are being distributed to the Member States at central level, typically to the ministry of finance, the implementation of the plans will see the involvement of different national actors, e.g. public administrations, regions and other local authorities, national promotional banks and institutions. Who are the actors involved in the implementation of the plans and what is their role? How will regulatory (e.g. competences and mandates), financial and time constraints affect their action? Which margin of discretion do they have? How can they contribute to the absorption of the funds and the success of the plans?
- Cinzia Alcidi, Director, CEPS
- Massimo d’Eufemia, Head of Institutional Relations and European Projects, CDP
- Johannes Luebking (Principal Adviser for the European Semester Coordination, Recovery & Resilience Task Force)
Panel: Moderated by Jorge Núñez Ferrer/Cinzia Alcidi
- Jan Klasen, First Vice President, Equity Investments & European Affairs, KfW
- Andrea Montanino, Chief Economist & Director of Sectoral Strategies and Impact, CDP
More speakers to be confirmed.
There are limited spaces to attend the event in-person. Other participants will receive a link to join online.