The ECMI Annual Conference 2013 is a Brussels landmark event where market participants, policy-makers and academics meet to discuss challenges for capital markets and European integration. This year's conference will explore the multi-faceted concept of competition within an economically and financially integrated area. Jointly organised with Carefin – Università Bocconi and the Belgian Financial Forum, the conference will consist of three sessions with keynote speeches and presentations, followed by panel debates with the audience.
- Registration is free of charge for ECMI members, EU/national officials, full-time academics, students (subject to seats availability), NGOs (not representing a commercial interest) and press.
- CEPS, ECRI and BFF members may register up to one delegate free of charge; additional delegates are welcome at the 'early bird' rate.
- Paid registration applies to all other participants. The 'early bird' rate (175 incl. VAT) will apply until 20 September 2013. The ordinary rate (300 euros incl. VAT) will apply thereafter. 'Group discounts' are available.
- For any queries contact email@example.com or +32 2 229 39 78. Cancellation and refund: 100% refund for cancellations by 20 September 2013, 50% refund for cancellations by 7 October 2012, no refund thereafter.
- Registration deadline: 15 October 2013, 10:00am