With over 400 participants, the 2012 ECMI Annual Conference brought together international experts in capital markets from industry, policy making and academia for a full day of discussion in Brussels. This year’s conference was structured around four sessions focusing on the following topics: the outlook for the euro area, the role of capital markets after bank deleveraging, market structure reforms and investor protection. Each session featured a keynote speech and a panel discussion. The conference was organised in partnership with the Centre for European Policy Studies and the Belgian Financial Forum.
- Macroeconomic outlook for the euro area: Which future without a «transfer» Europe?
- Capital markets and bank deleveraging: What are the implications and the role of capital markets in funding the European economy?
- Capital market structure reforms: Will MiFID II and EMIR change the landscape for the better?
- Comprehensive investor protection: The Achilles’ heel of the single market?
- Download the report from the conference and the presentations from the speakers at www.eurocapitalmarkets.org/2012AC.
Free of charge for ECMI members (unlimited number of delegates), CEPS and ECRI corporate members (first delegate).
EUR 250 for all other participants, excluding BFF members.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations by 20 September, 50% refund by 7 October, no refund thereafter.