The ECMI Annual Conference is a major event in Brussels that brings together policy-makers, academics and international experts to discuss challenges for European capital markets integration policies and global financial reforms. This year's conference will discuss options for European capital markets to revert financial disintegration and relaunch a new plan of reforms for European capital markets. The conference will also assess the impact of financial reforms on European financial markets integration, taking stock of evidence discussed by panels of international experts. The conference consists of four sessions with keynote speeches and presentations, followed by panel debates with audience involvement.
Session 1. Macroeconomic and institutional outlook – Reverting Financial Disintegration: What implications for the future of the Euro area in the European Union?
Session 2. Law and Finance – Regulating under uncertainty: the impact of financial reforms on liquidity
Session 3. Market microstructure – Too fast too furious? The future of market microstructure and its role for a pan-European financial markets architecture
Session 4. Access to finance – Sourcing from the crowd: the ‘democratisation’ of finance?
Click here to see the programme and find more information at www.eurocapitalmarkets.org.
- Registration is free of charge for ECMI members, BFF members (1 delegate per member), EU/national officials, full-time academics, students (subject to seats availability), NGOs (not representing a commercial interest) and press.
- CEPS and ECRI members may register up to one delegate free of charge; additional delegates are welcome at the ‘early bird’ rate.
- Paid registration applies to all other participants. The ‘early bird’ rate (175 euros) will apply until 1 October 2014. The ordinary rate (300 euros) will apply thereafter. 'Group discounts' are available.
- For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 229 39 34. Cancellation and refund: 100% refund for cancellations by 1 October 2014, 50% refund for cancellations by 7 October 2014, no refund thereafter.
- Registration deadline: 15 October at 10:00 am.