- Migration and Asylum in Europe and EU-Canada Relations
This project studies EU-Canada cooperation on migration and asylum policies. It aims at providing a better understanding of the conceptual, political, sociological and legal elements and dilemmas characterizing the development of common European public ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:44 - 0 attachments
- Provision of Studies and Other Supporting Services on Commission Impact Assessments and Evaluations
As part of this framework contract, CEPS has carried out assessments for the European Commission on the administrative burdens imposed by EC obligations linked directly or indirectly with environmental economics. EC obligations have been mapped and an a ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:23 - 0 attachments
- Monitoring the Uptake of Green Public Procurement in the EU
CEPS and the College of Europe are working together to conduct a survey to measure the uptake of GPP in each of the 27 Member States. The survey results will be analysed to highlight any differences in the number and volume of contracts between Me ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:20 - 0 attachments
- Integrity of the Clean Development Mechanism
This project aims to i) assess the merits and shortcomings of the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) according to a set of criteria, ii) inform action at both UN and EU levels to improve the current CDM system and explore a transition from the CDM to sec ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:10 - 0 attachments
- Socio-economic Value of CO² Free Generation in Northern Europe
This study aims to assess the societal value of carbon-free power generated in the Nordic market and to compare this value with the hypothetical value of new generation investment. It will then analyse possible ways of enhancing grid investment
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:07 - 0 attachments
- Creation and Operation of an EU-GCC Clean Energy Network
The specific objective of this project is to create and facilitate the operation of an EU–GCC clean energy network. The network is to be set up to act as a catalyst and element of coordination for development of cooperation on clean energy, ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 23 2011 - 16:43 - 0 attachments
- Integrated Training Programme for Analysis, Assessment and Advice on EU External Action and its Institutional Architecture (EXACT)
This Marie Curie Initial Training Network EXACT is an EU wide Ph.D. and professional training programme for 12 young researchers, academics and professionals in the field of EU External Action funded by the European Commission. It provides the opportuni ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 16:35 - 0 attachments
- Religious Diversity and Secular Models in Europe - Innovative Approaches to Law and Policy (RELIGARE)
RELIGARE starts from the idea of equality and how it is challenged by the increasing diversity of religions and other convictions that are transforming Europe into a new type of entity. The Union’s expansion, together with important migratio ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 23 2011 - 16:21 - 0 attachments
- Forest Fires under Climate, Social and Economic Changes in Europe, the Mediterranean and other Fire-affected Areas of the World (FUME)
CEPS participates in a consortium under this large-scale integrated projected funded by the EU under the 7th Framework Programme for a period of 48 months. 33 partners, from 17 different countries, from 4 continents will study the interactions between l ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 16:16 - 0 attachments
- The Impact of Service Sector Innovation and Internationalisation on Growth and Productivity (SERVICEGAP)
The project will consider the academic and policy concerns that arise from the increasing importance of the market service sector and the crucial role it appears to play for differential economic performance between industrialised countries. It wi ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 23 2011 - 16:10 - 0 attachments