- EU Energy Markets in Gas and Electricity - State of Play of Implementation and Transposition
The study assessed the status quo of the opening and completion of the internal energy market in gas and electricity for the use of the European Parliament ITRE Committee. The current status of implementation and transposition of the 2nd energy package ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:38 - 0 attachments
- Potential and Promotion of a New Generation of Renewable Technologies
As part of a framework contract to provide external expertise on energy and climate change policy, this study provided background information and advice for the European Parliament ITRE Committee on measures and actions to be undertaken in the field of ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:37 - 0 attachments
- Key Trends and Prospects of EU Climate Change Policy
The project identifies how the existing and forthcoming technologies and service managed and provided by the ESA relate, assist and if possible enhance EU climate change policy objectives in general and in relationship to the 2020 strategy in particular ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:30 - 0 attachments
- A Study on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the EU's Emissions Trading System and How it can Drive Innovation
The project, supported by the Mission of Norway, focused on the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) and its links to emissions reductions and innovation. The outputs of the project were:
A lunchtime meeting presenting the interim results of the res ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:29 - 0 attachments
- Managing Biosafety and Biodiversity in a Global World: EU, US California and Comparative Perspectives'
With KULeuven (Consortium leader) and University of California, Berkeley
CEPS’ contribution in the project focused on biosafety from an EU Perspective. CEPS produced an annotated bibliography, literature review and list of key contacts on the ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:27 - 0 attachments
- EU-GCC Al Jisr Project
CEPS was a member of the consortium led by the Gulf Research Council. The project’s main objectives were threefold.
1) It aimed to enhance public and well as professional knowledge and understanding of the European Union, its policies and instit ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:20 - 0 attachments
- Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
CEPS’ contribution to this study led by CASE was to carry out a Business perception survey and to provide an analysis of different business sectors in selected Euromed countries.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:50 - 0 attachments
- Policies to Encourage FDI - Saudi Arabia
As part of a consortium led by GTZ, CEPS prepared a study paper pertaining to “Policies to encourage FDI” which covered the following elements:
• Review trends of FDI into the Kingdom including main characteristics such as sector ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 12:48 - 0 attachments
- Analysis of EU-Japan Economic Relationship
This research examined the limits of the status quo and carried out an empirical analysis of the cost-benefits of a EU-Japan enhanced economic agreement for the EU27 and looked at the impact of the EU-Korea FTA on EU-Japan trade relations.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:46 - 0 attachments
- EU-Indonesia Trade and Investment Relations
A short issues paper that provided an overview of the main features of EU-Indonesia trade and investment relations and the key factors that influence EU trade and investment with Indonesia
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 12:44 - 0 attachments