Preparing the student of today to make a contribution to the Europe of tomorrow!
Established in 2015, CEPS Academy offers graduate and post-graduate training and other educational activities on a wide range of EU policy areas. The mission of the CEPS Academy is to equip both students and professionals with original insights and tools to better understand the European Union. Lectures, open discussions and interactive sessions with academics, practitioners and officials will stimulate interest in EU policy-making and encourage fresh thinking among the younger generation of Europeans who will shape and lead the EU in the future.
IPEPS - The Integrated Programme in European Policy Studies complements master’s degree programmes in Universities across Europe. It provides practical content and policy-oriented training, drawing from CEPS’ extensive experience as a prominent European think tank. It aims to promote critical thinking and in-depth learning of real-life EU policy issues. IPEPS The programme offers a comprehensive coverage of EU policy areas: EU macroeconomic governance, Regulation and the economics of financial markets, Energy Union and climate change, EU single market and the four freedoms, Decision-making across EU policies.
The IPEPS project has received funding from Erasmus+ - Jean Monnet - support to Institutions
CEPS Ideas Lab activities
- IPEPS Summer School: Introduction to EU Economic Governance
- CEPS Summer School (for young professionals and academics)
- InGRID Winter School
- Cinzia Alcidi, Coordinator of CEPS Academy activities and Scientific Coordinator of IPEPS
- Willem Pieter de Groen, Member of the Executive Committee of IPEPS
- Daniel Gros, Chair of the Supervisory Board of IPEPS
- Diego Valiante (European Commission), External Member of the Supervisory Board of IPEPS
- Margarita Minkova, Administrative Coordinator of CEPS Summer School and Young Thinkers for Europe
- Veselina Georgieva, Administrative Coordinator of IPEPS
For any enquiries, please contact Veselina Georgieva at email@example.com