Who we are
What we stand for
CEPS' commitment to institutional independence is rooted in the individual independence of its scholars. Therefore, CEPS does not take positions on issues. As an organisation, CEPS is committed...
- To carry out state-of-the-art policy research, addressing the challenges facing Europe.
- To achieve high standards of academic excellence and maintain unqualified independence and impartiality.
- To provide a forum for discussion among all stakeholders in the European policy process
- To build collaborative networks of researchers, policy-makers and other stakeholders across the whole of Europe
What we do
As one of the few Think Tanks in Brussels covering all European policy areas, we offer exchanges, provide insights on and potential solutions for EU policy making through...
- Research and Publications
- CEPS Ideas Lab and other flagship events
- Research Priorities for 2018
CEPS is a non-profit international association under Belgian law (AISBL). It is governed by its statutes.
Our board is composed of independent personalities with broad research and policy experience, representing their individual views only. The board provides the strategic direction of the organisation and supervises its independence, the work of the management team and the financial performance of the organisation. Click here to view the full list of CEPS board members.
A Think Tank needs the input and the exchange with all stakeholders in society - as well as their support. CEPS offers different kind of membership and attracts small amounts of grants, e.g. from Central Banks. Information on our members and grant givers can be found here.
The CEPS' funding comes from a variety of sources, including corporate and institutional membership fees, project research, foundation grants, conference fees and publication sales. More information on our funding and financial basis can be found in our Highlights Reports