This year’s annual CEPS Low-Carbon Economy Forum (LCEF) will be held on 18 June (afternoon) and 19 June. Theme will be ‘Industrial implications of EU and global climate change policy’. As before, we will hold it in cooperation with the MISTRA Carbon Exit project.
The Forum will have five sessions:
- Technology Outlook, 18 June afternoon session
- Global and EU challenges of the Long-Term Strategy – 19 June first morning session
- Creating markets for circular economy and low carbon products – 19 June late morning session
- The future of gas – 19 June first afternoon session
- High-Level Closing – 19 June second afternoon session