Cosmina Amariei joined the European Capital Markets Institute (ECMI) in May 2014.
Her main research areas include: financial integration & stability, asset management, retail and institutional investment, trading and post-trading market infrastructure, sustainable finance, fintech. She follows a series of legislative dossiers, such as CMU, MiFID 2/MiFIR, EMIR, UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPS, PEPP, IDD, Solvency 2, IORP. In the past, she worked at the National Bank of Romania and the Romanian Commercial Bank - Erste Group Bank AG.
- CEPS-ECMI Task Force on Asset allocation in Europe: What challenges and opportunities lie ahead? - Available here.
- Policy Report on Improving the investor base for local currency bond markets in China, India and Indonesia (for GIZ - the German International Cooperation Agency)
- Study on the Role of digitalisation and innovation in creating a true single market for retail financial services (for DG FISMA, European Commission)
- Report on Europe’s untapped capital market: Rethinking integration after the great financial crisis (European Capital Markets Expert Group, CEPS-ECMI Task Force)
- Study on Exemptions under MiFIR and MAR for third-country central banks and public entities in charge of public debt management (for DG FISMA, European Commission) - Available here.
- High level cost-benefit-analysis of MiFID 2/MiFIR draft technical standards (for ESMA - the European Securities Markets Authority) - Available here.