Preparing the student of today to make a contribution to the Europe of tomorrow!
IPEPS - The Integrated Programme in European Policy Studies complements master’s degree programmes in Universities across Europe. It provides practical content and policy-oriented training, drawing from CEPS’ extensive experience as a prominent European think tank. It aims to promote critical thinking and in-depth learning of real-life EU policy issues. IPEPS The programme offers a comprehensive coverage of EU policy areas: EU macroeconomic governance, Regulation and the economics of financial markets, Energy Union and climate change, EU single market and the four freedoms, Decision-making across EU policies.
The IPEPS project has received funding from Erasmus+ - Jean Monnet - support to Institutions
CEPS Ideas Lab activities
- CEPS Summer School 2017 (for young professionals and academics)
- IPEPS Master Module on EU Policies 2017
- CEPS Summer School 2016 (for young professionals and academics)
- IPEPS Summer School: Introduction to EU Economic Governance 2016
- Cinzia Alcidi, Coordinator of CEPS Academy activities and Scientific Coordinator of IPEPS
- Willem Pieter de Groen, Member of the Executive Committee of IPEPS
- Daniel Gros, Chair of the Supervisory Board of IPEPS
- Diego Valiante (European Commission), External Member of the Supervisory Board of IPEPS
- Margarita Minkova, Administrative Coordinator of CEPS Summer School and Young Thinkers for Europe
- Veselina Georgieva, Administrative Coordinator of IPEPS
For any enquiries, please contact Veselina Georgieva at firstname.lastname@example.org