CEPS Ideas Lab 2018 is approaching
Come February 22-23, CEPS will hold its yearly Ideas Lab, which brings together Europe's top decision-makers and thinkers to discuss the major issues confronting the EU. This year's event takes its inspiration from the theme “Europe - Back on Track”. Over the two-days, the high-level event offers a smorgasbord of 39 lab sessions on urgent topics ranging from the Digital Economy to Brexit, as well as 2 plenaries, 6 breakfast sessions and 6 Prime Talks, not to mention numerous opportunities to engage in informal exchanges and networking.
- Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation
- Didier Reynders, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Belgium
- Jadwiga Emilewicz, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Economic Development, Poland
- Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
- Julian King, European Commissioner for Security
- Krzysztof Szczerski, Secretary of State, Chief of the Cabinet of the President, Poland
- Mounir Mahjoubi, Minister of State for the Industry, Digital Sector and Innovation, France
- Paweł Chorąży, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Economic Development, Poland
- Pierre Moscovici, European Commissioner of Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs
- Věra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality
- Ylva Johansson, Minister for Employment and Integration, Sweden
President Juncker will open the event, and it will be closed by the Belgian Foreign Didier Reynders. The renowned writer and Chairman of the Center for Liberal Strategies Ivan Krastev will deliver the final academic lecture.
Attendance in this event is strictly by invitation only.
For more information about the evolving draft programme and confirmed speakers, please visit our website: www.ceps.eu/CEPSlab18
Follow the hashtag #CEPSlab18 on Twitter for updates to the event.
For any press inquiries, please contact: email@example.com