CEPS Institutional Membership
CEPS Institutional membership is aimed at diplomatic missions and embassies, trade associations, NGOs, universities and regional offices.
For information, please contact Anne-Marie Boudou.
The annual fees for Institutional membership range from €750 to €2,500 (+VAT if applicable), depending on the size of the representation, to be agreed upon.
CEPS designed an Individual Membership category intended for individual academics, politicians, government officials and retired executives, with an annual fee starting at €250.
CEPS Current Institutional Members
Click here to view the full list of CEPS Institutional Members.
Why join CEPS as an Institutional Member?
CEPS serves as a leading forum for debate on EU affairs, drawing on its strong in-house research capacity, complemented by an extensive network of partner institutes throughout the world. Become a CEPS Institutional Member and ensure that your organisation receives a steady flow of informed and stimulating policy analysis and is given regular opportunities to make its views known to high-level Brussels insiders.
CEPS Institutional Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free participation in CEPS membership lunchtime meetings and conferences for all members of the organisation’s staff
- Access to exclusive and prestigious networking opportunities
- One free invitation to the CEPS Ideas Lab, our annual high-level event with over 700 participants, providing an innovative platform of exchange among think tanks and academics from across Europe, representatives of national governments, businesses, NGOs and European institutions
- Invitations to ‘members only’ events
- Online access to CEPS webinars (2-3 per year). This service allows CEPS members to receive expert insights into topics of critical importance to Europe, directly from our researchers, in real-time point-to-point communications.
- Visibility of organisation’s name on the CEPS website and Annual Report
- Significant discount on participation fees for CEPS Summer School. CEPS Summer School offers a unique setting in which participants can deepen their understanding of the EU’s complex system of governance and share their views in stimulating group discussions. Click here to learn more about CEPS Summer School.
- Online access to CEPS publications
- Weekly email updates on all upcoming CEPS events and new titles published
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Significant discount on participation fees for various CEPS events co-organised externally
More details needed?
Contact Anne-Marie Boudou, by phone: +32 (0)2 229 3912 or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.