- Impact Assessment for the European Commission on Enterprises and Microeconomics
CEPS has been subcontracted to provide different briefing notes and reports on issues such as:
- Registration of motor vehicles previously registered in another Member State
- Online survey on costs for beneficiaries of grants & financial inst ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Dec 5 2011 - 17:48 - 0 attachments
- External Expertise for the European Parliament on Internal Market Issues
CEPS has been contracted to provide independent external advice to the European Parliament on issues related to the internal market. CEPS has already provided a briefing note on ‘Market Surveillance in relation to Type Approval requirements’ ...
Project - email@example.com - Dec 5 2011 - 17:43 - 0 attachments
- External Expertise for the European Parliament on Impact Assessments in Industry, ICT & Telecom and Research
Provision of impact assessments on the EU’s industrial policy and application of new technologies, including measures relating in SMEs; issues related to research; telecommunication and information society and information communication technology. ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Dec 5 2011 - 17:42 - 0 attachments
- Provision of Studies and Other Supporting Services on Commission Impact Assessments and Evaluations
As part of this framework contract, CEPS has carried out assessments for the European Commission on the administrative burdens imposed by EC obligations linked directly or indirectly with environmental economics. EC obligations have been mapped and an a ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:23 - 0 attachments
- Monitoring the Uptake of Green Public Procurement in the EU
CEPS and the College of Europe are working together to conduct a survey to measure the uptake of GPP in each of the 27 Member States. The survey results will be analysed to highlight any differences in the number and volume of contracts between Me ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:20 - 0 attachments