- Medium-term Employment Challenges of the Lisbon Strategy
The aim of this study was to provide the Commission in view of the approaching end of the 2010 Lisbon agenda with an assessment of the employment challenges of the next decade. The study looked in particular at the policy challenges but also included go ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:53 - 0 attachments
- Systematic Innovation and Issues in Market Access for Turkey to the European Union in Health Services and Products
The project studied the ways to improve innovation in health care system in Turkey both in health care services and products (i.e. pharmaceuticals and medical devices). It provided policy recommendations towards raising innovation profile in health care ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:33 - 0 attachments
- Research Training Network on Health, Ageing and Retirement (REVISER)
This network aims at training young researchers in the analysis of the links between bio-demographic developments on one side and retirement decisions and social expenditure on the other. With this purpose, trainees are placed in institutes that partici ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 16:29 - 0 attachments
- Adequacy of Old-Age Income Maintenance in the EU (AIM)
The project’s aim is to develop a new approach and new methods for assessing the performance and adequacy of the pension systems with full respect of the sustainability constraint. The project should provide a strengthened conceptual and scientifi ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 16:26 - 0 attachments
- Common Operational Definition of Overindebtedness
The European Commission’s DG Employment and Social Affairs has contracted CEPS, together with the Personal Finance Research Centre (University of Bristol) and the European Savings Institute for a large-scale research project which aims to lay the ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 03:02 - 0 attachments
- Demographic Uncertainty and the Sustainability of Social Welfare Systems (DEMWEL)
The project focuses on the sustainability of welfare systems in EU countries in the face of ageing and demographic uncertainty. The main innovation is to bring new quantifications of demographic uncertainty into economic & social analysis of the eff ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 01:02 - 0 attachments
- Social Situation Observatory: European Observatory to inform the social policy debate and to provide analytical input for the report on the social situation in the European Union: Lot 1: Demography
In order to improve its capacity for surveying socio-economic developments in the European Union the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Gender Parity has established a Social Situation Observatory composed ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 00:02 - 0 attachments
- Ageing, Health Status and Determinants of Health Expenditure (AHEAD)
CEPS is leading a consortium of 18 partners in a project examining the future evolution of health expenditure in the (enlarged) European Union. This project will refine existing estimates of the links between reported states of health and use of medical ...
Project - radmin - May 26 2010 - 23:02 - 0 attachments
- BALKANDIDE - Study on Social Dimension in the Candidate Countries – Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Turkey
Leading institute: TARKI Social Research Institute (Hungary), Participating institutes: CEPS - Centre for European Policy Studies (Belgium) and CASE – Centre for Social and Economic Research (Poland).
The study will analyze the socio-economic de ...
Project - radmin - May 26 2010 - 21:02 - 0 attachments
- Study on Social Impact of Globalisation in the EU (SIMGLOBE)
A study undertaken for DG EMPL by CEPS, in collaboration with LSE (Iain Begg), DIW, Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti (fRDB) (Tito Boeri), The Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy, Nottingham University, TÁRKI Social R ...
Project - radmin - May 26 2010 - 19:03 - 0 attachments