- EU-GCC Al Jisr Project
CEPS was a member of the consortium led by the Gulf Research Council. The project’s main objectives were threefold.
1) It aimed to enhance public and well as professional knowledge and understanding of the European Union, its policies and insti ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 13:20 - 0 attachments
- Enacting European Citizenship (ENACT)
The aim in this research project was to enter into the question over European citizenship from a perspective which we call ‘acts of citizenship’. Under conditions of globalization and post-modernization new subjects, sites and scales of citi ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 09:49 - 0 attachments
- Informing the Immigration Debate - Preparing for the European Parliament Elections 4-7 June 2009
The purpose of this project is to inform the public debate which is taking place in the UK and other Member States regarding EU border controls, immigration, asylum and data protection (both in the framework of border controls and criminal justice) in t ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 09:47 - 0 attachments
- Undocumented Migration and the Stockholm Programme: Towards and Area of Freedom, Security and Justice for All?
The project focuses on the gaps existing between current European Union policies and the findings coming out of projects and studies carried out by networks of experts and civil society actors on undocumented migrants. It aims at structuring a pluralist ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 09:46 - 0 attachments
- Fundamental Rights Situation of Irregular Immigrants in the EU
The project is funded by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and coordinated by the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD). It addresses the social situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union, focusi ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 09:32 - 0 attachments
- Integration as a Two-Way Process in the EU? Assessing the European Integration Fund and the Common Basic Principles on Integration
This research aims at examining the nature, limits and potentials of the concept of integration as a two-way process of mutual accommodation between migrants and host society. It assesses the extent to which this key principle is implemented in practice ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 09:31 - 0 attachments
- Converging and Conflicting Ethical Values in the Internal/External Security Continuum in Europe (INEX)
The interdisciplinary project INEX is designed around two research axes: thematic and geopolitical. On the thematic axis it will study four fields of knowledge of high relevance to the question of the ethics and the value-laden tensions arising al ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 15:32 - 0 attachments
- Changing Landscape of European Liberty and Security (CHALLENGE)
This Integrated Project seeks to foster more responsive and responsible attitudes towards new systems and practices being adopted in the post-September 11 environment in the field of security with a view towards minimising their threat to civil libertie ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 14:59 - 0 attachments
- EU Eastern Neighbourhood: Economic Potential and Future Development (ENEPO)
The ENEPO project seeks to examine different aspects of the European Union’s relations with its neighbours to the east (the so-called “eastern neighbourhood”). Primarily, it focuses on the economic features of an EU Eastern ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 14:58 - 0 attachments
- IP/C/LIBE/FWC/2005-22 –Immigration and Integration
European Parliament, DG Internal Policies of the Union, Directorate C – Citizens’ rights and Constitutional Affairs. Framework contract to support the work of the LIBE Committee in the field of Immigration and Integration.
Project - radmin - May 28 2010 - 17:02 - 0 attachments