- Managing Biosafety and Biodiversity in a Global World: EU, US California and Comparative Perspectives'
With KULeuven (Consortium leader) and University of California, Berkeley
CEPS’ contribution in the project focused on biosafety from an EU Perspective. CEPS produced an annotated bibliography, literature review and list of key contacts on the ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:27 - 0 attachments
- Review of the Transitional Restrictions maintained by Bulgaria and Romania with regard to the Acquisition of Agricultural Real Estate
During the accession negotiations, candidate countries requested the possibility to maintain existing national provisions restricting the acquisition of agricultural land or forests. They considered these derogations necessary in order to preserve ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 16:38 - 0 attachments
- EU Bioenergy Policies and their effects on rural areas and agriculture policies (AGRI-ENERGY)
AGRINERGY (EU Bioenergy Policies and their effects on rural areas and agriculture policies) is a Specific Support Action (SSA) within the Sixth EU Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP6). The project aims to analy ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 16:27 - 0 attachments
- European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes (ENARPRI)
ENARPRI brings together leading national institutes and research teams from 13 countries of EU-25. The network aims to create an institutional structure which will lead to improved exchange of information and policy research insights. It will also contr ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 15:02 - 0 attachments
- Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy
The main interest of this study is to provide an empirical underpinning of the analysis of policy influences on the land market. The main policy influences include in particular the different options for the implementations of the SPS, the specific cond ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 12:02 - 0 attachments