- SHARAKA Enhancing Understanding and Cooperation in EU-GCC Relations
Europe and the Gulf have a number of common interests, ranging from trade and finance, energy and climate change, to education, culture and communications. The European Union (EU) and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) remain committed t ...
Project - els.vandenbroec... - Jul 13 2012 - 14:12 - 0 attachments
- Assessment of Policy Impacts on Sustainability in Europe (APRAISE)
The aim of the APRAISE project (FP7) is to improve the decision basis for EU and national policy makers for selecting an efficient environmental policy mix leading to the transition towards a sustainable European society. APRAISE aims to provide policy ...
Project - email@example.com - Feb 10 2012 - 12:02 - 0 attachments
- Research on Fundamental Rights Issues at the EU and International Level
CEPS has established an interdisciplinary consortium of 9 well-known organizations and 25 leading experts, covering all the thematic areas identified in the Multi-annual Framework and the Annual Work Programme 2011 (AWP) of the FRA, to jointly provide t ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Dec 5 2011 - 17:55 - 0 attachments
- External Expertise for the European Parliament on Financial Services
CEPS has been retained by the European Parliament to provide it with independent expert advice on a variety of current and emerging issues connected to its work. Expertise could be requested on banking, insurance, securities and consumer protection in f ...
Project - email@example.com - Dec 5 2011 - 17:48 - 0 attachments
- External Expertise for the European Parliament on Impact Assessments in Industry, ICT & Telecom and Research
Provision of impact assessments on the EU’s industrial policy and application of new technologies, including measures relating in SMEs; issues related to research; telecommunication and information society and information communication technology. ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Dec 5 2011 - 17:42 - 0 attachments
- Assessment of Climate Change Mitigation Pathways and Evaluation of the Robustness of Mitigation Cost Estimates (AMPERE)
Climate policy needs to aim at ambitious long-term climate stabilization. This will require managing the transition from carbon intensive to low carbon economies within this century. For the transition to be sustainable, it must not impede economi ...
Project - email@example.com - Oct 7 2011 - 10:03 - 0 attachments
- Supporting Fundamental Rights, Privacy and Ethics in Surveillance Technologies (SAPIENT)
SAPIENT is a 36-month Collaborative Project that aims to specify how and when smart surveillance should be used (or not) and its characteristics to be effective and scalable to rapidly adapt to changing situations. It will provide stakeholders with a se ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Oct 4 2011 - 17:11 - 0 attachments
- Macro and Financial Crisis Management in the South Mediterranean Countries: Lessons and Prospects
The main aim of this study is to monitor the actual effects of the global financial crisis in the Couth Mediterranean region and to provide a deep analysis of the post-crisis era, viability of exit strategies and the future of reforms in the region. CEP ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 12:15 - 0 attachments
- The Role of the EU Budget in Promoting Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
The aim of the study is to examine and develop proposals to reform the EU budget in line with the flagship objectives of the EU 2020 strategy. A task force will run concurrently with this study.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:57 - 0 attachments
- Monitoring the Uptake of Green Public Procurement in the EU
CEPS and the College of Europe are working together to conduct a survey to measure the uptake of GPP in each of the 27 Member States. The survey results will be analysed to highlight any differences in the number and volume of contracts between Me ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:20 - 0 attachments