- Construction of an Index of Financial Vulnerability
This project is funded by an independent research grant from the financial services company Genworth. It aims to construct an index to measure the financial vulnerability of households in Europe. The main purpose is to map influence factors as well as e ...
Project - radmin - Sep 26 2011 - 10:40 - 0 attachments
- Fundamental Rights Situation of Irregular Immigrants in the EU
The project is funded by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and coordinated by the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD). It addresses the social situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union, focusi ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:32 - 0 attachments
- Integration as a Two-Way Process in the EU? Assessing the European Integration Fund and the Common Basic Principles on Integration
This research aims at examining the nature, limits and potentials of the concept of integration as a two-way process of mutual accommodation between migrants and host society. It assesses the extent to which this key principle is implemented in practice ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:31 - 0 attachments
- Social Impact Assessment as a Tool for Mainstreaming Social Inclusion and Social Protection Concerns in Policy-Making in EU Member States
This study was carried out by a team composed of better regulation experts and social policy experts from The Evaluation Partnership (TEP) and the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) and was commissioned to support mutual learning on social impact ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:26 - 0 attachments
- Study on the Impact of National Rules on Unilateral Conduct that Diverge from Article 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
In the consortium led by the College of Europe, CEPS’ contribution to the study included the definition of a methodology for impact assessment and the definition of the templates and questionnaires for conducting the data collection and business s ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:22 - 0 attachments
- European Dialogue
A new initiative by the “Institute of Sustainable Development and International Relations” (IDDRI), the Centre for European and Policy Studies (CEPS) and the Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) will take up the challenge to discuss with key ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:14 - 0 attachments
- Innovative Approaches towards EU Blending Mechanisms for Development Finance
This study analysed the governance mechanisms for the new instruments blending EU grants for development aid to loans by the EIB and other European Development Finance Institutions.
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:12 - 0 attachments
- Analysis of Tying and Other Commercial Practices in the Retail Financial Services Sector
This study aimed at providing an in-depth description of potentially unfair commercial practices adopted by financial service providers in the EU27, and at providing insights on why such practices are put in place, with a clear aim to identify instances ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 16:45 - 0 attachments
- Study on the Effects of the Asia-Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate sector-specific activities on Competitiveness and Productivity
This project intends to identify success factors and lessons learned from the Asia-Pacific Partnership (APP) for a future initiative at international level. It consisted of an on-line survey and of questionnaires and interviews with government rep ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 23 2011 - 16:41 - 0 attachments
- Review of the Transitional Restrictions maintained by Bulgaria and Romania with regard to the Acquisition of Agricultural Real Estate
During the accession negotiations, candidate countries requested the possibility to maintain existing national provisions restricting the acquisition of agricultural land or forests. They considered these derogations necessary in order to preserve ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 23 2011 - 16:38 - 0 attachments