- Medium-term Employment Challenges of the Lisbon Strategy
The aim of this study was to provide the Commission in view of the approaching end of the 2010 Lisbon agenda with an assessment of the employment challenges of the next decade. The study looked in particular at the policy challenges but also included go ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:53 - 0 attachments
- Potential Risks to Macroeconomic and Financial Stability in South-Eastern European Economies and an Enhanced Framework for Economic Surveillance
CEPS’ contribution to the overall project took the form of a report on the sustainability of balances in south-east Europe and to cooperate in the design of an enhanced framework for economic surveillance
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:48 - 0 attachments
- Who can be Trusted after this Financial Crisis?
Trust on the part of citizens in public institutions and in particular in the financial system must have been damaged by the financial crisis. Research has shown that trust and approval of the market economy are an important ingredient in shaping ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:40 - 0 attachments
- The Future Global Reserve System - An Asian Perspective
As a member of the International Monetary Working Group (IMWG), Daniel Gros assisted and supported the International Monetary Advisory Group (IMAG) in reviewing and identifying the current trends, new initiatives and significant issues related to the de ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:35 - 0 attachments
- Systematic Innovation and Issues in Market Access for Turkey to the European Union in Health Services and Products
The project studied the ways to improve innovation in health care system in Turkey both in health care services and products (i.e. pharmaceuticals and medical devices). It provided policy recommendations towards raising innovation profile in health care ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:33 - 0 attachments
- Is the Europe 2020 Strategy Capable of Maintaining the EU's Competitiveness in the World?
This study analyzes analyses the five main dimensions in the Europe 2020 strategy, which include the main targets in innovation, employment, education, energy and climate change and poverty reduction. The key themes to be addressed in the study include ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:16 - 0 attachments
- Enacting European Citizenship (ENACT)
The aim in this research project was to enter into the question over European citizenship from a perspective which we call ‘acts of citizenship’. Under conditions of globalization and post-modernization new subjects, sites and scales of citi ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:49 - 0 attachments
- Informing the Immigration Debate - Preparing for the European Parliament Elections 4-7 June 2009
The purpose of this project is to inform the public debate which is taking place in the UK and other Member States regarding EU border controls, immigration, asylum and data protection (both in the framework of border controls and criminal justice) in t ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:47 - 0 attachments
- Undocumented Migration and the Stockholm Programme: Towards and Area of Freedom, Security and Justice for All?
The project focuses on the gaps existing between current European Union policies and the findings coming out of projects and studies carried out by networks of experts and civil society actors on undocumented migrants. It aims at structuring a pluralist ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:46 - 0 attachments
- Impact Assessment of EU-Turkey Negotiations on Chapter 10 (Information Society and Media)
A study on the expected impact of the then upcoming round of accession negotiations between the EU and Turkey on issues related to information society and media.
Project date:& ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:42 - 0 attachments