- Transatlantic Opportunities for meeting Challenges in Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Technologies
This project has three main objectives: 1. Analyse EU and US energy technology road maps, the potential for synergies and opportunities for harmonisation, with the focus on energy R&D aimed at enhanced energy efficiency; 2. Identify joint EU‐US appr ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Feb 10 2012 - 12:00 - 0 attachments
- National Parliaments in the European Decision-making Process: Past Experiences and New Challenges
CEPS wrote a report on the above issues, which drew its findings from an EU-wide questionnaire.
April 2010 - December 2010 ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:25 - 0 attachments
- Key Trends and Prospects of EU Climate Change Policy
The project identifies how the existing and forthcoming technologies and service managed and provided by the ESA relate, assist and if possible enhance EU climate change policy objectives in general and in relationship to the 2020 strategy in particular ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:30 - 0 attachments
- A Study on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the EU's Emissions Trading System and How it can Drive Innovation
The project, supported by the Mission of Norway, focused on the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) and its links to emissions reductions and innovation. The outputs of the project were:
A lunchtime meeting presenting the interim results of the res ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:29 - 0 attachments
- EU-Indonesia Trade and Investment Relations
A short issues paper that provided an overview of the main features of EU-Indonesia trade and investment relations and the key factors that influence EU trade and investment with Indonesia
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:44 - 0 attachments
- INREV and the EU Regulatory Framework for Real Estate Investment Funds
The objective of this study is to review the current regulatory framework and its decision-making process and to assess the role of industry associations in this context.
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 12:27 - 0 attachments
- SME Financing in the Mediterranean: Challenges Ahead
The main goal of the CEPS-IEMed Working Group is to conduct an independent assessment of the obstacles facing access to finance to the SMEs in the region, and to examine practical avenues to improve the status quo. As noted by Ambassador Senén Fl ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 12:23 - 0 attachments
- Screening of the European Banking Sector
This project collected data to distinguish between the business models of the most prominent banks in the EU. Using the collected data, the study sought to highlight existing weaknesses associated with each model. The aim was to assess whether the recen ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 12:21 - 0 attachments
- Possible Scenarios of the Euro Zone Crisis and the Potential Impact of Each of the Scenarios on the Gold Market
This report considers four short-term, alternative scenarios for the eurozone and analyses their possible implications for global economic trends and the gold market. Overall, the main findings suggest that in the near future, motives other than inflati ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:59 - 0 attachments
- Is the Europe 2020 Strategy Capable of Maintaining the EU's Competitiveness in the World?
This study analyzes analyses the five main dimensions in the Europe 2020 strategy, which include the main targets in innovation, employment, education, energy and climate change and poverty reduction. The key themes to be addressed in the study include ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:16 - 0 attachments