- A Study on Indian Climate Policy and Associated Outreach Activities
The objective of the project is to inform EU stakeholders on the state of climate policies in India, so that the debates can be based on facts rather than perceptions, and in the spirit of bolstering EU support for an ambitious deal at and after the COP ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:40 - 0 attachments
- EU Energy Markets in Gas and Electricity - State of Play of Implementation and Transposition
The study assessed the status quo of the opening and completion of the internal energy market in gas and electricity for the use of the European Parliament ITRE Committee. The current status of implementation and transposition of the 2nd energy package ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:38 - 0 attachments
- Potential and Promotion of a New Generation of Renewable Technologies
As part of a framework contract to provide external expertise on energy and climate change policy, this study provided background information and advice for the European Parliament ITRE Committee on measures and actions to be undertaken in the field of ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:37 - 0 attachments
- Analysis of EU-Japan Economic Relationship
This research examined the limits of the status quo and carried out an empirical analysis of the cost-benefits of a EU-Japan enhanced economic agreement for the EU27 and looked at the impact of the EU-Korea FTA on EU-Japan trade relations.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:46 - 0 attachments
- Convergence of Banking Sector Regulations and its Impact on Bank Performances and Growth: The Case for Algeria, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia
This study compared the banking sector regulations in four Southern Mediterranean countries, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia, to the international standards and most notably the EU’s Mediterranean members. It aimed to assess the extent of con ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 12:20 - 0 attachments
- The Future Global Reserve System - An Asian Perspective
As a member of the International Monetary Working Group (IMWG), Daniel Gros assisted and supported the International Monetary Advisory Group (IMAG) in reviewing and identifying the current trends, new initiatives and significant issues related to the de ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:35 - 0 attachments
- Systematic Innovation and Issues in Market Access for Turkey to the European Union in Health Services and Products
The project studied the ways to improve innovation in health care system in Turkey both in health care services and products (i.e. pharmaceuticals and medical devices). It provided policy recommendations towards raising innovation profile in health care ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:33 - 0 attachments
- Informing the Immigration Debate - Preparing for the European Parliament Elections 4-7 June 2009
The purpose of this project is to inform the public debate which is taking place in the UK and other Member States regarding EU border controls, immigration, asylum and data protection (both in the framework of border controls and criminal justice) in t ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:47 - 0 attachments
- Undocumented Migration and the Stockholm Programme: Towards and Area of Freedom, Security and Justice for All?
The project focuses on the gaps existing between current European Union policies and the findings coming out of projects and studies carried out by networks of experts and civil society actors on undocumented migrants. It aims at structuring a pluralist ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 10:46 - 0 attachments
- Fundamental Rights Situation of Irregular Immigrants in the EU
The project is funded by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and coordinated by the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD). It addresses the social situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union, focusi ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 10:32 - 0 attachments