- Studies for the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
In 2008 and 2009 CEPS conducted two studies commissioned by the Office of the Committee for the European Integration (UKIE) on policy planning of the preparations for the rotating presidency of the Council performed by Poland in 2011 (July-December).
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:26 - 0 attachments
- EU-Central Asia Monitoring (EUCAM)
EUCAM is a joint project of the Fundación para las Relaciones Internacionales y el Diálogo Exterior (FRIDE), Madrid and the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels. The (EUCAM) initiative is an 18-month research and awareness-r ...
Project - radmin - Sep 30 2011 - 15:23 - 0 attachments
- Study on a Method that can Optimally Allocate the 'cap' of GHGs emission - by Countries, Industries and Establishment Basis
This project focused on the possible contribution of sectoral approaches to optimally set a cap on GHG emissions and allocate allowances under the cap. CEPS studied steps involved in cap setting and allocation, and their application to policies. This pr ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 15:11 - 0 attachments
- Global Sectoral Approaches - Sectoral Approaches as Part of a Post-2012 Framework
CEPS was a member of a consortium led by the Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) with partner organizations including Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftforschung (ZEW) in Mannheim, Germany, Institut du développement durable et des relat ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:04 - 0 attachments
- The Fiscal Implications of Climate Change Adaptaton
As the contractor for this study CEPS analysed, together with ZEW, the relationships between public expenditures/revenues and the costs of adaptation, reflecting on the distributional aspects of adaptation and building a conceptual framework aiding poli ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 15:02 - 0 attachments
- Managing Biosafety and Biodiversity in a Global World: EU, US California and Comparative Perspectives'
With KULeuven (Consortium leader) and University of California, Berkeley
CEPS’ contribution in the project focused on biosafety from an EU Perspective. CEPS produced an annotated bibliography, literature review and list of key contacts on the ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:27 - 0 attachments
- EU-GCC Al Jisr Project
CEPS was a member of the consortium led by the Gulf Research Council. The project’s main objectives were threefold.
1) It aimed to enhance public and well as professional knowledge and understanding of the European Union, its policies and instit ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:20 - 0 attachments
- Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
CEPS’ contribution to this study led by CASE was to carry out a Business perception survey and to provide an analysis of different business sectors in selected Euromed countries.
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 12:50 - 0 attachments
- Policies to Encourage FDI - Saudi Arabia
As part of a consortium led by GTZ, CEPS prepared a study paper pertaining to “Policies to encourage FDI” which covered the following elements:
• Review trends of FDI into the Kingdom including main characteristics such as sector ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:48 - 0 attachments
- Non-performing Loans: A Comparison of Seven European Countries
The study sheds light on ‘credit life cycles’ in seven European countries (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden), analyzing the business processes of the largest banks, credit registries/bureaus and credit mana ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 12:34 - 0 attachments