- How can EU and Governments foster an Entrepreneurial and Innovation-driven Environment?
This study aimed to provide a platform for public debate on governmental stimulation of innovation and growth within the market place.
Project - email@example.com - Aug 20 2012 - 12:25 - 0 attachments
- Transatlantic Opportunities for meeting Challenges in Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Technologies
This project has three main objectives: 1. Analyse EU and US energy technology road maps, the potential for synergies and opportunities for harmonisation, with the focus on energy R&D aimed at enhanced energy efficiency; 2. Identify joint EU‐US appr ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Feb 10 2012 - 12:00 - 0 attachments
- Studies for the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
In 2008 and 2009 CEPS conducted two studies commissioned by the Office of the Committee for the European Integration (UKIE) on policy planning of the preparations for the rotating presidency of the Council performed by Poland in 2011 (July-December).
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:26 - 0 attachments
- National Parliaments in the European Decision-making Process: Past Experiences and New Challenges
CEPS wrote a report on the above issues, which drew its findings from an EU-wide questionnaire.
April 2010 - December 2010 ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 15:25 - 0 attachments
- EU-Central Asia Monitoring (EUCAM)
EUCAM is a joint project of the Fundación para las Relaciones Internacionales y el Diálogo Exterior (FRIDE), Madrid and the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels. The (EUCAM) initiative is an 18-month research and awareness-r ...
Project - radmin - Sep 30 2011 - 15:23 - 0 attachments
- Study on a Method that can Optimally Allocate the 'cap' of GHGs emission - by Countries, Industries and Establishment Basis
This project focused on the possible contribution of sectoral approaches to optimally set a cap on GHG emissions and allocate allowances under the cap. CEPS studied steps involved in cap setting and allocation, and their application to policies. This pr ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:11 - 0 attachments
- Security of Energy considering its uncertainty, risk and economic implications (SECURE)
The objective of this project is to develop a new tool aimed at evaluating EU’s vulnerability to the different risks which might affect energy supplies, in order to help optimising the Union’s energy risk mitigation strategies. The project w ...
Project - radmin - Sep 30 2011 - 15:08 - 0 attachments
- Global Sectoral Approaches - Sectoral Approaches as Part of a Post-2012 Framework
CEPS was a member of a consortium led by the Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP) with partner organizations including Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftforschung (ZEW) in Mannheim, Germany, Institut du développement durable et des relat ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 15:04 - 0 attachments
- The Fiscal Implications of Climate Change Adaptaton
As the contractor for this study CEPS analysed, together with ZEW, the relationships between public expenditures/revenues and the costs of adaptation, reflecting on the distributional aspects of adaptation and building a conceptual framework aiding poli ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:02 - 0 attachments
- A Study on Indian Climate Policy and Associated Outreach Activities
The objective of the project is to inform EU stakeholders on the state of climate policies in India, so that the debates can be based on facts rather than perceptions, and in the spirit of bolstering EU support for an ambitious deal at and after the COP ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:40 - 0 attachments