- EU-GCC Al Jisr Project
CEPS was a member of the consortium led by the Gulf Research Council. The project’s main objectives were threefold.
1) It aimed to enhance public and well as professional knowledge and understanding of the European Union, its policies and instit ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 14:20 - 0 attachments
- Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
CEPS’ contribution to this study led by CASE was to carry out a Business perception survey and to provide an analysis of different business sectors in selected Euromed countries.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:50 - 0 attachments
- Policies to Encourage FDI - Saudi Arabia
As part of a consortium led by GTZ, CEPS prepared a study paper pertaining to “Policies to encourage FDI” which covered the following elements:
• Review trends of FDI into the Kingdom including main characteristics such as sector ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 12:48 - 0 attachments
- Analysis of EU-Japan Economic Relationship
This research examined the limits of the status quo and carried out an empirical analysis of the cost-benefits of a EU-Japan enhanced economic agreement for the EU27 and looked at the impact of the EU-Korea FTA on EU-Japan trade relations.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 12:46 - 0 attachments
- EU-Indonesia Trade and Investment Relations
A short issues paper that provided an overview of the main features of EU-Indonesia trade and investment relations and the key factors that influence EU trade and investment with Indonesia
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 12:44 - 0 attachments
- EU-Ukraine — Free Trade Area — feasibility study
Analysis of the possible content, economic impact and feasibility of the EU and Ukraine making a Free Trade Agreement. The team first reviewed available economic evidence on the likely impact of ‘simple’ or ‘deep’ free trade, fro ...
Project - radmin - May 28 2010 - 11:02 - 0 attachments
- Qualitative Analysis of a Potential Free Trade Agreement between the EU and South Korea
This study examines the following elements:
Analysis of trade and production structures in South Korea and the EU: Implications for non-tariff, services and regulatory parts of an FTA
Projected foreign direct investment and economic growth in ...
Project - radmin - May 27 2010 - 11:02 - 0 attachments