- The Fiscal Implications of Climate Change Adaptaton
As the contractor for this study CEPS analysed, together with ZEW, the relationships between public expenditures/revenues and the costs of adaptation, reflecting on the distributional aspects of adaptation and building a conceptual framework aiding poli ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 30 2011 - 15:02 - 0 attachments
- EU-GCC Al Jisr Project
CEPS was a member of the consortium led by the Gulf Research Council. The project’s main objectives were threefold.
1) It aimed to enhance public and well as professional knowledge and understanding of the European Union, its policies and instit ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 30 2011 - 14:20 - 0 attachments
- Possible Scenarios of the Euro Zone Crisis and the Potential Impact of Each of the Scenarios on the Gold Market
This report considers four short-term, alternative scenarios for the eurozone and analyses their possible implications for global economic trends and the gold market. Overall, the main findings suggest that in the near future, motives other than inflati ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:59 - 0 attachments
- Accountability and Transparency in Central Banking
This study analysed the objectives and accountability of the European Central Bank; the role of transparency in accountability, an international comparison of accountability and finally the role and scope of parliamentary scrutiny.
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:54 - 0 attachments
- Medium-term Employment Challenges of the Lisbon Strategy
The aim of this study was to provide the Commission in view of the approaching end of the 2010 Lisbon agenda with an assessment of the employment challenges of the next decade. The study looked in particular at the policy challenges but also included go ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:53 - 0 attachments
- Potential Risks to Macroeconomic and Financial Stability in South-Eastern European Economies and an Enhanced Framework for Economic Surveillance
CEPS’ contribution to the overall project took the form of a report on the sustainability of balances in south-east Europe and to cooperate in the design of an enhanced framework for economic surveillance
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:48 - 0 attachments
- Who can be Trusted after this Financial Crisis?
Trust on the part of citizens in public institutions and in particular in the financial system must have been damaged by the financial crisis. Research has shown that trust and approval of the market economy are an important ingredient in shaping ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:40 - 0 attachments
- The Future Global Reserve System - An Asian Perspective
As a member of the International Monetary Working Group (IMWG), Daniel Gros assisted and supported the International Monetary Advisory Group (IMAG) in reviewing and identifying the current trends, new initiatives and significant issues related to the de ...
Project - firstname.lastname@example.org - Sep 26 2011 - 11:35 - 0 attachments
- Is the Europe 2020 Strategy Capable of Maintaining the EU's Competitiveness in the World?
This study analyzes analyses the five main dimensions in the Europe 2020 strategy, which include the main targets in innovation, employment, education, energy and climate change and poverty reduction. The key themes to be addressed in the study include ...
Project - email@example.com - Sep 26 2011 - 11:16 - 0 attachments
- Research Training Network on Health, Ageing and Retirement (REVISER)
This network aims at training young researchers in the analysis of the links between bio-demographic developments on one side and retirement decisions and social expenditure on the other. With this purpose, trainees are placed in institutes that partici ...
Project - radmin - Sep 23 2011 - 16:29 - 0 attachments