Brigitte Preissl, Editor-in-Chief, Intereconomics
- Introductory Remarks: Felix Roth, Research Fellow and Editor of Intereconomics, CEPS
- Raymond Maes, member of the cabinet of László Andor, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Philippe Pochet, Director-General, European Trade Union Institute, ETUI
- Anton Hemerijck, Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, Free University Amsterdam
- Peter Taylor-Gooby, Professor, University of Kent
- Torben M. Andersen, Professor, University of Aarhus
- Thomas Leoni, Austrian Institute for Economic Research (WIFO)
CEPS Conference Room
1, Place du Congrès 1000 Brussels
Special event co-hosted by CEPS, Intereconomics, and the German National Library for Economics (ZBW).
Participation in CEPS meetings is a benefit of membership, non-members may be admitted for €50, paid in cash at registration. A sandwich lunch (€6) will be served before the event, from 12.00 onwards.