Felix Roth, Research Fellow, CEPS and Editor of Intereconomics
- Introductory remarks by Brigitte Preissl, ZBW and Editor-in-Chief, Intereconomics
- Daniel Gros, Director, CEPS
- Paul de Grauwe, Senior Associate Fellow, CEPS
- Desmond Lachmann, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Wim Kösters, Director, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI)
- Waltraud Schelkle, Senior Lecturer, London School of Economics and Political Science
CEPS Conference Room
1, Place du Congrès - 1000 Brussels
Special event co-hosted by CEPS, Intereconomics, and the German National Library for Economics (ZBW).
Participation in CEPS meetings is a benefit of membership, non-members may be admitted for €50, paid in cash at registration. A sandwich lunch (€6) will be served before the event, from 12.30 onwards.